Homefull provides a comprehensive continuum of care and services to persons in the Dayton area who are at risk of homelessness, who are currently homeless, and who have previously been homeless. We also provide advocacy, education, and technical assistance in and beyond the western Ohio region.
We work in collaboration with many other organizations in the Miami Valley. People often have a difficult time differentiating who provides what in the area. To clarify, here is a list of our major partners and the services they provide compared to the services we provide.
Miami Valley Housing Opportunities (MVHO)
- affordable housing for persons with mental illness, chemical dependency, and other disabilities in Montgomery County
- home ownership programs
- affordable rental programs
- assistance with substandard housing repairs
Goodwill Easter Seals
- services to people with disabilities and families who are economically disadvantaged
- case management
- information referral services
St Vincent DePaul Society
- emergency shelter
- transitional and permanent housing
- food pantry
- community store