Homefull provides a comprehensive continuum of care and services to persons in the Dayton area who are at risk of homelessness, who are currently homeless, and who have previously been homeless. We also provide advocacy, education and technical assistance in and beyond the western Ohio region.
Specifically, we offer the following services:
- Gateway Case Management Assessments and case management to those residing in emergency gateway shelters.
- Gettysburg Gateway Micro-Farm Harvesting of produce to provide jobs for Gateway shelter residents and vegetables for unserved areas.
- Prevention ServicesAssists low-income residents who are at risk of becoming homeless with financial assistance and case management.
- Housing Relocation Assists individuals and families in locating, obtaining, and retaining suitable housing.
- Rapid Re-Housing Combines short-term rental subsidies and home-based case management services with linkage to community-based services.
- Street OutreachOutreach workers build trust with the street homeless by meeting basic needs and engaging them for further services.
- Supportive Services in Housing Short-term or ongoing support in order to achieve housing stability.